The association SVVK-ASIR aims to provide services to its members that enable them to holistically act responsibly towards the environment, the economy and society through their investment decisions.
The association offers the following services to its members
- Foundation Develops specific rules to implement the most objective criteria possible (normative basis)
- Screening und Monitoring Screens and monitors member portfolios on the basis of the normative criteria
- Dialogue Initiates dialogue with companies to determine any systematic violations of the normative criteria
- Exclusion recommendations Provides counsel on the process of excluding companies with which the dialogue was unsuccessful, or whose business model violates the normative criteria
- Communication Assumes individual communication tasks for members