The Swiss Association for Responsible Investments (SVVK-ASIR) is an alliance of major Swiss pension and social security funds.
Together, we are fulfilling our responsibilities as investors and driving positive change towards an environmentally, socially and financially sustainable economy. We do this on the basis of standards that are widely accepted by the Swiss population, and we choose dialogue as the central instrument of our actions. We believe we can achieve this more effectively by joining forces.
Facts and figures
The Swiss Association for Responsible Investments (SVVK-ASIR) was founded in December 2015 by a group of seven major institutional investors, including five major pension funds, compenswiss (first pillar) and the Swiss National Accident Insurance Fund SUVA. Today, the association has 11 members who are actively involved in the association’s activities. In addition to the time and financial commitment of each institution, the mutual exchange of knowledge on the topic of sustainability is also a valuable aspect of our work.
- BVK pension fund of the Canton of Zurich (2015)
- compenswiss - Swiss Federal Social Security Funds (2015)
- comPlan pension fund of Swisscom (2015)
- Swiss Federal Pension Fund PUBLICA (2015)
- Pension fund of the Swiss postal service (2015)
- Pension fund of the Swiss Federal Railways (2015)
- Suva - Swiss National Accident Insurance Fund (2015)
- Swiss Mobiliar insurance (2018)
- Migros pension fund (2018)
- BLPK pension fund of the Canton of Basel-Landschaft (2019)
- Asga Pension Fund Cooperative (2020)